NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS CONTEST. OPEN ONLY TO PERSONS WHO AS OF THE DATE OF ENTRY ARE A LEGAL RESIDENT OF ONE OF THE 50 UNITED STATES OR D.C. AND ARE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AND OF THE LEGAL AGE OF MAJORITY. U.S. LAW GOVERNS THIS CONTEST. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
1. ELIGIBILITY: The Pic Your Park Contest (the “Contest”) is open only to persons who as of the date on which the person posts an Entry Post (as defined in Section 2 below) (and, if a winner, as of the date of prize fulfillment) are a legal resident of one of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia and are 18 years of age or older and of the legal age of majority in the jurisdiction in which the person resides. Persons who as of the date of posting of an Entry Post (or, if a winner, as of the date of prize fulfillment) are an employee of National Park Foundation (“Sponsor”), the National Park Service (“NPS”) or any NPF Corporate Partner (as defined below), any of Sponsor’s parent companies, subsidiaries or affiliates, any of Sponsor’s advertising or promotion agencies or any other entity involved in the marketing or promotion of the Contest, or a member of the immediate family or household (whether or not related) of any such employee, are not eligible. “NPF Corporate Partner” means any company identified on the list displayed at https://www.nationalparks.org/about-foundation/partnerships/corporate-partnerships/corporate-partners or any successor website. Eligibility determinations will be made by Sponsor in its discretion and will be final and binding. U.S. law governs the Contest. Void where prohibited by law.
2. HOW TO ENTER: The entry period for the Contest begins at 9:00 a.m. Eastern Time (ET) on June 11, 2018 and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET on September 28, 2018 (the “Entry Period”). No purchase is necessary. To enter the Contest, the entrant must post via Instagram, during the Entry Period, a photograph taken in a Park Property (as defined below). “Park Property” means one of the units managed by the National Park Service or a related area (such as, for example, a commemorative site or national heritage area) that is identified in the list available at https://findyourpark.com/pic-your-park/list. A location or area will not be considered to be a Park Property for purposes of the Contest if it is not identified in the list available at https://findyourpark.com/pic-your-park/list. The entrant’s face must be depicted in the photograph (e.g., the photograph could be a “selfie” or a photograph of the entrant taken by another person, as long as the entrant’s face is visible). The Instagram post must include a location tag denoting the Park Property or specific location within the Park Property where the photograph was taken. The location tag have must have latitude and longitude coordinates that are within a Park Property, or Park Property signage must be clearly visible in the photograph. All determinations whether a photograph was taken in a Park Property and otherwise complies with these Official Rules will be made by Sponsor in its discretion and will be final and binding. Each post must also include the hashtag #PicYourParkContest (the “Hashtag”). The entrant must have his or her account settings set to “unprotected” or “public”, and be able to receive Direct Messages. An Instagram post that incorporates a photograph taken in a Park Property and shows the entrant as described above, that includes the proper location tag, that includes the Hashtag and that otherwise complies with the above terms and conditions is referred to in these Official Rules as an “Entry Post.” If a post contains more than one photograph, such post will count as only one Entry Post. General Entry Terms and Conditions: Posting an Entry Post constitutes acknowledgement of and consent to these Official Rules. The Instagram account used by the entrant to post the Entry Post must be configured such that the Entry Post is visible to the public, and throughout the remainder of the Entry Period the entrant must not remove the Entry Post from Instagram or make the Entry Post not visible to the public. The entrant’s Entry Post (and each photograph contained in the Entry Post and any accompanying caption or text) must comply with all of the Submission Guidelines set forth in Section 4 and all terms and conditions and technical requirements of Instagram (including without limitation the Instagram Terms of Service and the Instagram Community Guidelines). The entrant must be the registered user of the Instagram account used to post the Entry Post. Eligible entrants who post an Entry Post in accordance with the above terms and conditions prior to the conclusion of the Entry Period will receive Contest points as described below. Proof of submission does not constitute proof of entry. Entry times will be determined based on the timestamp attributed to the entrant’s Entry Post by Instagram.
3. CONTEST POINTS AND BOOST PERIODS: Point Calculation: Each Entry Post made in accordance with these Official Rules that contains a photograph taken at a Park Property that is identified as a “National Park” will result in Contest points that will be used in winner selection, as described in Section 5. The quantity of points associated with Entry Posts containing photographs from each Park Property varies. In addition, during certain time periods, the quantity of points associated with Entry Posts containing photographs taken within certain Park Properties will be increased (or “boosted”). The list of Park Properties available at https://findyourpark.com/pic-your-park/list indicates the quantity of Contest points associated with each Park Property and identifies the “boost” periods. Please review the list available at https://findyourpark.com/pic-your-park/list for further details. Overlapping Park Properties: If an Entry Post contains a photograph that was taken at a location that is within two different Park Properties, the entrant will be deemed to have made a separate Entry Post with respect to each applicable Park Property and will receive Contest points in connection with both Park Properties (subject to the terms and conditions contained in these Official Rules). By way of example only, if an Entry Post contains a photograph taken from a location that is within both a National Park and a National Heritage Area, the Entry Post would be deemed to have been made with respect to both the National Park and the National Heritage Area. Limit of one Entry per Park Property: Each entrant is permitted to obtain Contest points in connection with only one Entry Post per Park Property for the entire Entry Period. By way of example only, if on a single day an entrant posts ten Entry Posts that contain ten photographs taken at a single Park Property, the entrant will receive Contest points in connection with only one of the Entry Posts, and if on a single day an entrant posts ten Entry Posts that contain photographs taken at ten different Park Properties, the entrant will receive Contest points in connection with all ten Entry Posts with respect to that day. General Terms: All determinations regarding where a photograph contained in an Entry Post was taken and the quantity of Contest points associated with such Entry Post will be made by Sponsor in its discretion and will be final and binding. Sponsor has the right in its discretion to alter the method of calculating Contest points, including, without limitation, the time periods during which ‘boosts” will be in effect and the types of Park Properties that will be eligible for “boosts.” In such event, Sponsor will post a notice on its website and/or via its social media properties and/or update the list of Park Properties available at https://findyourpark.com/pic-your-park/list.
4. SUBMISSION GUIDELINES: Each Entry Post must be original and have been created solely by the entrant or by a person authorized by the entrant (e.g. a friend who took a photograph of the entrant at a Park Property). In addition, each Entry Post (and each photograph contained in the Entry Post and any accompanying caption or text) must comply with the following guidelines: (a) the photograph contained in the Entry Post must not previously have been submitted or entered in any sweepstakes or contest conducted by Sponsor or NPS; (b) the Entry Post must not promote any illegal, violent, dangerous or discriminatory behavior, or any behavior that is inconsistent with any rules or regulations that apply with respect to any Park Property, or contain any material that is threatening, indecent, violent, obscene or offensive, or that promotes a political agenda; (c) the Entry Post must not contain a photograph or any other material that appears primarily intended to promote any commercial business, product or service; (d) the entrant must own the copyright in the Entry Post and each component thereof (including any photograph included in the Entry Post); (e) the Entry Post must not previously have been published or won any award; (f) the Entry Post must not contain any material that violates or infringes upon the rights of any third party, including without limitation any copyright, trademark or right of privacy or publicity, or that is unlawful, in violation of or contrary to any applicable law or regulation; (g) the Entry Post must not disparage or defame Sponsor, NPS or any other person or company; (h) the Entry Post must not disparage any product or service of Sponsor, NPS or any other person or company; (i) if the Entry Post identifies or depicts any person other than the entrant, the entrant must have prior to submission obtained written consent from such person (or his or her parent or legal guardian, if the person identified or depicted is a minor) to the use by the Licensees (as defined in Section 8 below) of the Entry Post including such person’s name, image and/or other identifying information, as applicable, as permitted pursuant to these Official Rules; and (j) the Entry Post must not contain any material that Sponsor, in its sole discretion, deems inappropriate for public viewing and/or display. By posting an Entry Post, the entrant represents and warrants that he or she has complied with all of the foregoing requirements and has obtained all permissions, licenses and consents that are necessary for the posting of the Entry Post and the use by the Licensees of the Entry Post as permitted pursuant to Section 8 and to verify compliance with the foregoing requirements. The entrant agrees to provide to Sponsor at Sponsor's request copies of all such permissions, licenses and consents. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any Entry Post that Sponsor determines does not comply with these guidelines and/or to require or permit the entrant to make such changes to any Entry Post as are necessary to make it compliant.
5. SELECTION OF GRAND PRIZE WINNER: Following the conclusion of the Entry Period, one potential Grand Prize winner will be selected by Sponsor or its agent from among all eligible entrants who validly posted at least one Entry Post during the Entry Period. Each entrant will be ranked based on the number of Contest points such entrant earned during the Entry Period. In the event of a tie between any two or more entrants, the winner will be the tied entrant that posted Entry Posts from the greatest number of Park Properties (subject to the limit of one Entry Post per Park Property per day). In the event of a continued tie, Sponsor has the right to require submission of additional material (e.g. a photograph or essay) that will be judged by judges designated by Sponsor in accordance with such terms as Sponsor may provide. The odds of winning the Grand Prize will depend on the number of entries in the Contest.
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION AND VERIFICATION: The potential Grand Prize winner will be notified on or about October 12, 2018 via direct message on Instagram, and must respond to Sponsor’s initial notification attempt within 48 hours. The potential winner is subject to verification of eligibility and may, in Sponsor’s discretion, be required to submit proof of identity and/or eligibility in a form acceptable to Sponsor (including, without limitation, government-issued photo identification). Failure to provide such proof to the satisfaction of Sponsor in a timely manner may result in disqualification. Verification of the potential winner’s eligibility may also include, without limitation, a background investigation. Each entrant consents to the conduct of a background investigation (which may include a review of criminal records) on the entrant and agrees to supply any authorizations or permissions deemed necessary by Sponsor in connection with any such investigation. Each entrant represents that he or she will provide accurate and truthful information to Sponsor in connection with eligibility verification. Sponsor will have the right to require that the potential winner complete and return to Sponsor an Affidavit of Eligibility and Publicity/Liability Release, and any other documentation provided by Sponsor in connection with verification of the potential winner’s eligibility and confirmation of the releases and grant of rights set forth in these Official Rules (as applicable, “Winner Verification Documents”) within three days after attempted delivery of the document to the potential winner. If any attempted notification or prize delivery is returned as undeliverable, or if the potential winner does not respond to Sponsor’s initial notification attempt within 48 hours, or if the potential winner does not complete, sign, and return any required Affidavit of Eligibility and Publicity/Liability Release within three days after attempted delivery of the document to the potential winner, or if the potential winner does not satisfy the eligibility requirements set forth in Section 1 or is not compliant with these Official Rules, or if Sponsor conducts a background investigation on the potential winner and determines in its sole discretion that awarding a prize to the potential winner, publicizing any facts or details about the potential winner or an association of the potential winner with Sponsor or the Contest might reflect negatively on Sponsor and/or its products or services or the Contest, Sponsor will have the right in its discretion to disqualify the potential winner and select an alternate winner.
7. PRIZE: One Grand Prize will be awarded, if properly claimed. The Grand Prize consists of (a) a three-day, two-night trip for the winner and one guest to visit a Park Property within the 48 contiguous United States and (b) a promotional lease for the use by the winner of a Subaru vehicle for 30 days, as described in more detail below. Prize Trip: The trip consists of round trip coach class air transportation for two people (the winner and one guest) and accommodations for two nights for two people (the winner and one guest) at a hotel or other lodging selected by Sponsor in or near the National Park (one double occupancy room; room rate and taxes only; size and type of room determined by Sponsor). The trip must be taken by no later than September 30, 2019. The winner and his/her guest must travel on the same itinerary. Travel and accommodation restrictions (including blackout dates) and other additional restrictions may apply. Sponsor will endeavor to accommodate the winner’s choice of National Park. If the winner resides 200 or fewer miles from the location of the National Park, as determined by Sponsor, Sponsor may in its discretion substitute ground transportation or another substitute prize component (e.g. a gift card) for the air transportation component of the prize. If Sponsor provides a gift card in lieu of air transportation, the winner will be solely responsible for all rental car and/or other necessary ground transportation arrangements. Travel arrangements must be made through Sponsor’s agent and (if applicable) on an airline carrier of Sponsor’s choice. The winner is responsible for obtaining all required travel documents (including identification) and travel insurance, trip cancellation insurance and any other applicable form of at the winner’s expense. Sponsor has not and will not obtain or provide any form of insurance for the winner or guest. No refund or compensation will be made in the event of the cancellation or delay of any flight or other transportation except at the sole discretion of Sponsor. Travel is subject to the terms and conditions set forth in these Official Rules and those set forth by the transportation provider as detailed in the passenger ticket contract. Lost, stolen or damaged transportation tickets will not be replaced or exchanged. The Released Parties (as defined below) will not be responsible for any cancellation, delay, diversion or substitution or any act or omission whatsoever by any air carrier(s) or other transportation company or any other person providing transportation, including any results thereof such as changes in services or accommodations necessitated by same, or for any expenses incurred as a consequence of transportation cancellation/delay. The passenger contracts in use by the airlines or other transportation companies will constitute the sole contracts with respect to the winner’s transportation and such contracts shall be solely between the winner and such transportation companies. If the person accompanying the winner on the prize trip and/or in connection with any travel that is provided a part of a prize is a minor, the winner must be a parent or legal guardian of the accompanying person. All departures subject to availability. Standard transportation booking conditions apply. Other restrictions may apply. Sponsor is not responsible for cancelled, delayed, suspended or rescheduled events/activities (including transportation). Winner and guest must have all necessary identification and/or travel documents required for travel. Guest has no independent right or claim to any prize. By accepting a prize, winner represents that he/she understands that travel, whether by plane, rail, automobile or other conveyance, or by foot, contains some inherent element of risk of accident, illness, injury, loss or death, which may be caused by negligence, forces of nature or other agencies, known or unknown. Certain travel restrictions may apply. Transportation and accommodations are subject to availability. Vehicle Lease: The vehicle lease component of the prize consists of the right for the winner to use a Subaru vehicle determined by Sponsor for a period of 30 consecutive days pursuant to and in accordance with a lease agreement provided by the lessor. Use of the lease is conditioned on the winner signing and complying with such lease agreement and all related instructions and rules and satisfying all applicable lease conditions. The winner must be 25 years of age or older with a valid United States driver’s license and an acceptable driving record (as determined by Sponsor and/or the lessor). If the winner is under age 25, Sponsor will have the right in its discretion to substitute for the vehicle lease an alternate prize component. The make, model and specifications of the vehicle to be provided will be determined by Sponsor in its discretion. No physical alterations, accessories or options will be permitted to be added and/or removed to/from vehicle. Lease will be provided by Subaru of America, Inc. Sponsor and/or lessor have the right to conduct a background check on the winner to confirm that he or she qualifies for the lease, and the winner agrees to cooperate with and provide whatever authorization is reasonably required in connection with such check. Lease will be provided only within the 48 contiguous United States (excluding, without limitation, U.S. territories, Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico). Winner must take delivery of the prize, at his or her sole expense, within 60 days of notice of availability of the prize from Sponsor at a location determined by Sponsor, or, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, the prize will be forfeited. No other delivery option will be available. Winner is responsible for all taxes and expenses, including but not limited to sales tax, luxury tax, destination charges, registration, title and license fees, insurance and all other costs, incurred in claiming, registering or using the prize. The winner must present his or her valid driver’s license and provide satisfactory proof of automobile insurance prior to the delivery of the prize. Vehicle details and availability are subject to change. General Prize Terms and Conditions: The approximate retail value of the prize is $5,500 USD. All prize details that are not expressly specified in these Official Rules will be determined by Sponsor in its discretion. No substitution, cash redemption or transfer of the right to receive a prize or prize component is permitted, except in the discretion of Sponsor, which has the right to substitute the prize or prize component with a prize or prize component of equal or greater value selected by Sponsor in its discretion. The prize consists only of the items expressly specified in these Official Rules. All expenses or costs associated with the acceptance or use of the prize (including but not limited to any transportation other than that described above; tips and gratuities; incidentals; telephone or Internet service; any lodging other than that described above; meals and beverages; and any other miscellaneous expenses) are the responsibility of the winner. The prize is awarded “as is” and without any warranty, except as required by law. Any portion of the prize not accepted by winner or guest will be forfeited. All federal, state and local taxes on the value of the prize are the responsibility of the winner. An IRS form 1099 will be issued if required by law. The winner and guest will be bound by and must comply with all applicable National Park rules and regulations. The Released Parties (as defined in Section 9) reserve the right to remove from any prize-related activity or deny attendance to the winner and/or guest if either party engages in disruptive or inappropriate behavior, fails to adhere to applicable regulations or acts with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other attendee. The prize will be awarded if properly claimed.
8. GRANT OF RIGHTS: By posting an Entry Post, each entrant irrevocably grants to Sponsor, NPS and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries and affiliates, and the agents and licensees of each of the foregoing and each of their respective successors and assigns (collectively, the “Licensees”) the right to use the entrant’s name, likeness, voice, biographical information and statements attributed to the entrant, in perpetuity, throughout the world, in all media and formats whether now or later known or developed (including without limitation via Sponsor’s and others’ websites and social media and digital channels), for commercial purposes and any other purposes (including, without limitation, advertising and promotion), without further notice or compensation, unless prohibited by law. In addition, by posting an Entry Post, the entrant irrevocably grants the Licensees a non-exclusive license to publish, archive, display, reproduce, modify, edit, create derivative works based on and otherwise use the entrant’s Entry Post (including any photograph incorporated in any Entry Post), in whole or in part, in perpetuity, throughout the world, in all media and formats whether now or later known or developed (including without limitation via Sponsor’s and others’ websites and social media and digital channels), for commercial purposes and any other purposes (including, without limitation, advertising and promotion, and use in connection with the administration of the Contest), without further notice or compensation, unless prohibited by law.
9. RELEASE AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: By posting an Entry Post or entering the Contest, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, each entrant releases and agrees to hold harmless Sponsor, each of the Licensees, Subaru and all other companies involved in the development, operation or marketing of the Contest or the provision of any prize or any component of any prize and Instagram, and the successors and assigns of each of the foregoing, and the directors, officers, employees and agents of each of the foregoing (the “Released Parties”) from and against any and all claims, causes of action and liabilities of any kind that the entrant ever had, now has or might in the future have arising out of or relating to the Contest, participation in the Contest, the acceptance, receipt or use of any prize or any component thereof and/or any use of the entrant’s name, likeness, voice and/or biographical information, any statement attributed to the entrant and/or any Entry Post or any component thereof, including without limitation any and all claims, causes of action and liabilities, including those (a) relating to any personal injury, death or property damage or loss sustained by any entrant or any other person, (b) based upon any allegation of violation of the right of privacy or publicity, copyright infringement, misappropriation, defamation or violation of any other personal or proprietary right or (c) or based upon any allegation of a violation of any law, rule or regulation relating to personal information or data security. Each entrant agrees not to assert any such claim or cause of action against any of the Released Parties. Each entrant assumes the risk of, and all liability for, any injury, loss or damage caused, or claimed to be caused, by participation in this Contest, the use of any Contest-related website, or the provision, acceptance or use of any prize or prize component. The Released Parties are not responsible for, and will have not have any liability in connection with, (v) any typographical, printing, production, distribution or other error in the administration of the Contest or in the announcement of prizes or winners, (w) late, lost, delayed, illegible, damaged, corrupted or incomplete entries, incorrect or inaccurate capture of, damage to, or loss of entries or entry information, or any other human, mechanical or technical error of any kind relating to the operation of Instagram, communications or attempted communications with any entrant, the submission, collection, storage or processing of entries or the administration of the Contest, (x) any “act of god” or other force majeure event outside of Sponsor’s control that may cause any postponement or cancellation of any prize-related activity or interfere with, delay or prevent the provision of any prize, (y) undeliverable e-mails resulting from any form of active or passive e-mail filtering by a user's Internet service provider and/or e-mail client or for insufficient space in user's e-mail account to receive e-mail or (z) any damage to any computer system resulting from participation in or accessing or downloading information in connection with the Contest. In no event will more than one prize be awarded.
10. GENERAL RULES: Sponsor has the right, in its sole discretion, to modify these Official Rules (including without limitation by adjusting any of the dates and/or timeframes stipulated in these Official Rules) at any time and to cancel, modify or suspend this Contest at any time in its discretion, including without limitation if a virus, bug, technical problem, entrant fraud or misconduct or other cause beyond the control of the Sponsor corrupts the administration, integrity, security or proper operation of the Contest or if for any other reason Sponsor is not able to conduct the Contest as planned (including without limitation in the event the Contest is interfered with by any fire, flood, epidemic, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or of public enemy, communications failure, riot or civil disturbance, war (declared or undeclared), terrorist threat or activity, federal, state or local law, order or regulation or court order). Sponsor prohibits entry via third party services, commercial or automatic entry service, scripts, bots, or macros. In the event of termination of the Contest, a notice will be posted on the Contest website and a winner selected from among all eligible entries received as of the date of termination. Sponsor has the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify or prohibit from participating in the Contest any individual who, in Sponsor’s discretion, Sponsor determines or believes (i) has tampered with the entry process or any website associated with the Contest or has undermined the legitimate operation of the Contest or any such website by cheating, hacking, deception or other unfair practices, (ii) has engaged in conduct that annoys, abuses, threatens or harasses any other entrant or any representative of Sponsor or (iii) has attempted or intends to attempt any of the foregoing. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS CONTEST OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAW. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR HAS THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY PERSON INVOLVED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person who posted an Entry Post, the entry will be deemed made by the registered user of the Instagram account used to submit the Entry Post. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. All materials submitted in connection with any entry become the property of Sponsor and will not be verified or returned. By participating in this Contest, each entrant agrees to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor (including, without limitation, all determinations regarding the validity of Entry Posts, the calculation of Contest points and compliance with these Official Rules), which are final and binding in all respects. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, will determine the validity of each entry. If Sponsor determines or believes that any entry is fraudulent, illegitimate or invalid, or that any entrant has failed to comply with or has violated any provision of these Official Rules, Sponsor will have the right in its discretion to disqualify any affected entrant and/or disregard any affected Entry Post. The use of automated devices, programs or methods to submit entries is prohibited and Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any entry that it believes may have been submitted using such an automated device, program or method. These Official Rules may not be reprinted or republished in any way without the prior written consent of Sponsor. In the event of any conflict between these Official Rules and any Contest information provided elsewhere (including but not limited in advertising or marketing materials), these Official Rules shall prevail. Normal time rates and/or data rates (as applicable), if any, charged by the entrant’s internet or mobile service provider will apply.
11. DISPUTES: By entering the Contest, each entrant agrees, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, that (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Contest or the provision, acceptance and/or use of any prize or prize component will be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action (Note: Some jurisdictions do not allow restricting access to class actions. This provision will not apply to entrants who live in such a jurisdiction); (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Contest, but in no event attorneys’ fees; (c) under no circumstances will any entrant be permitted to obtain any award for, and each entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, special, incidental or consequential damages and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and (d) each entrant’s sole and exclusive remedy with respect to any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Contest will be for the recovery of monetary damages only, and in no event will the entrant have the right to enjoin or otherwise interfere with the exercise by the Licensees of any of the rights granted in these Official Rules or terminate or rescind any of the rights granted in these Official Rules. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules or the respective rights and obligations of the entrants and Sponsor in connection with the Contest shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New York without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of New York. In the event of any conflict between these Official Rules and any Contest information provided elsewhere (including but not limited in advertising or marketing materials), these Official Rules shall prevail.
13. WINNER’S NAME AND RULES REQUESTS: For the name of the winner, available after December 1, 2018, or a copy of these Official Rules, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: The Pic Your Park Contest, c/o National Park Foundation, 1110 Vermont Avenue NW, Suite 200, Washington, DC 20005.
14. SPONSOR: National Park Foundation, 1110 Vermont Avenue NW, Suite 200, Washington, DC 20005. The Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram.